Your specific ideas and desires for jewelry inspire my designs. I love learning about what you want and through collaboration,
empowering you to have it by creating it or referring you to another Asheville, NC area jewelry designer who can make it.
A significant percentage of the jewelry I have sold at shows in North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Kentucky, Virginia, and California have been customized designs. Often, those I make on the spot are variations of designs that I have displayed at that show. Customers pull together ideas from a design or two and their needs or what inspires them. This process of synergy with customers is so enlivening for me! Some of my favorite designs have resulted from this collaborative creative process. I love the end result when customers are delighted to see their idea and try it on and can’t stop looking at themselves in the mirror.
I’ve created a form to streamline this process more for everyone. This quick form helps us both get clear on the custom design you are looking for and takes into account not only size, color and other design features, but also which intention and meaning you want the jewelry to express. After I receive your results, I’ll e-mail you some ideas and photos based on your preferences, including your budget. You can answer the questions as many times as you want with yourself in mind or with a person in mind you’d like to give the gift of intentional jewelry.
Five Reasons to Host a Jewelry Party with Jen Aly Designs
5) Boost your holiday budget. Receive credit for jewelry to use for gifts for yourself or loved ones. Or raise money for a cause you believe in.
4) You’re an activist by supporting a local, independent artist. You’ll support your local economy and know your money is supporting a female business owner.
3) Get your style on. Try on new designs that stretch you and express who you are today. Gain a fresh perspective on what works for you and get immediate feedback from women you trust.
2) Begin co-creating new designs with me that you’ve been looking for and/or that have gemstones with qualities that support you in remembering your intention (prosperity, passion, energy, peace, etc.) Often I can create them on the spot!
1) You’ll have fun and create a space for your friends to have fun together. There’s no substitute for spending time with girlfriends in person. Chatting on social media sites can only take you so far!
Home Jewelry Parties: Host a party…get credit for jewelry!
Step 1: Click here to call or e-mail Jen to learn more and book a date.
Step 2: Receive an e-mail with all you need.
Step 3: Invite friends.
Step 4: Host party and receive immediate credit for Jen Aly Designs jewelry.
1) Gems with Tea- A late afternoon party with tea and “crackers”
2) Gems with Dessert- An evening party with sweets