Labradorite and brass hammered ring. Size 6. #labradoritering #gemstonejewelry #avljewelry #ashevillejewelry #hammeredring
Five Reasons to Host a Jewelry Party with Jen Aly Designs
5) Boost your holiday budget. Receive credit for jewelry to use for gifts for yourself or loved ones. Or raise money for a cause you believe in.
4) You’re an activist by supporting a local, independent artist. You’ll support your local economy and know your money is supporting a female business owner.
3) Get your style on. Try on new designs that stretch you and express who you are today. Gain a fresh perspective on what works for you and get immediate feedback from women you trust.
2) Begin co-creating new designs with me that you’ve been looking for and/or that have gemstones with qualities that support you in remembering your intention (prosperity, passion, energy, peace, etc.) Often I can create them on the spot!
1) You’ll have fun and create a space for your friends to have fun together. There’s no substitute for spending time with girlfriends in person. Chatting on social media sites can only take you so far!
Home Jewelry Parties: Host a party…get credit for jewelry!
Step 1: Click here to call or e-mail Jen to learn more and book a date.
Step 2: Receive an e-mail with all you need.
Step 3: Invite friends.
Step 4: Host party and receive immediate credit for Jen Aly Designs jewelry.
1) Gems with Tea- A late afternoon party with tea and “crackers”
2) Gems with Dessert- An evening party with sweets
Empower yourself by setting an intention for healing while following the latest trends.
Below is a list of the Spring 2014 Pantone colors and where they fall closest to the colors associated with each chakra. The descriptions that follow include the dark and light sides of each chakra. Generally, we are drawn to the colors that bring us most healing.
~”Cayenne” and “Sand” are both associated with the first/root chakra. This chakra is about basic survival, groundedness, safety, sharing, health. It’s shadow is fear of survival, greed, self pity, and disorganization.
~”Celosia Orange” is associated with the second/sacral chakra which is about creative expression, boundaries, courage, passion, feeling attractive, emotions, and pleasure. The shadow aspects of the second chakra are control, betrayal, financial loss, violations, and repression. One gemstone that is close to this color is carnelian.
~”Freesia” is associated with the third/solar plexus chakra. In balance, it is about self esteem, clarity, discipline, laughter and generosity. The third chakra out of balance is about doubt, fear of criticism and rejection, anger and conceit. Yellow sapphires and some that lean toward a more orange hue are close to “Freesia.”
~”Hemlock” is associated with the fourth/heart chakra. The bright side is about unconditional love, hope, compassion, healing, balance, and acceptance. The darker side is about loneliness, deceit, inability to forgive, envy and jealousy.
~”Placid” and “Dazzling” blues are associated with the fifth/throat chakra(or connection between the fifth and sixth). At this level, the choices are about faith, tolerance, Divine creative expression, and honor or rigidness, ignorance, not speaking one’s truth, and attachment to the past. “Dazzling Blue” is really close to in not exactly the color of Lapis Lazuli.
~”Violet Tulip” is closest to the sixth/brow/third eye chakra. One side of this chakra is about intuition, broad perspectives, telepathy and vision. The other side is about lack of willingness to look within, mistrust, fear of the future, and fear of sounds. Amethyst and some ametrine are similar to this color.
~”Radiant Orchid” is associated with the seventh/crown chakra. It’s about self awareness, unity, divine wisdom, service, and/or flakiness, self denial, impracticality.
The intention of my Sterling Silver Chakra Balance Rainbow Gemstone Threader Earrings is balance. I wear these to yoga often and people gravitate toward them at craft shows. There’s something about a rainbow of colors that is just simply healing and uplifting.
To see what designs I come up with featuring the 2014 colors, follow my Facebook page or sign up for my e-mail list. If you’d like a custom design with particular colors of gemstones or certain healing properties, please contact me.